24.9.11

Bad Dream?!

Assalamualaikum everyone..
Last night was a bad sleep.
I felt really hot, SWEAT, although the fan in full speed!!
I get a real BAD & SCARED dream ever!! >.<
It's just like the demon disturbing me in my dream.
I can recalled it, but, i can't say it because it's a secret!
When i woke up, it's 4.30 in the morning!! I'm scared to HELL!!
My roommates were sleeping silently and i was sitting there scared of my dream..
I sat for about 2 minutes waiting any ideas what to do at that crucial time.
Then, i go to the washroom to take 'wudu' and praying that i would not see something unusual..
After that, i perform a 'hajat' prayer, praying for safety from Allah The All Mighty.
I'm scared stiff!! I was praying hardly and was crying begging that Allah will accept my prayer, so that i forgot what i was dreaming about.
Then, i recite Al-Fatihah 41 times.
After that, i recite Asmaul Husna (To remove the grief and worry)
I was still in FEAR, but SLEEPY.
Then, with the veil i wore, i sleep on the praying rugs... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I woke up again at 6.30 in the morning. Then, i rushed to take 'wudu' and perform Subuh prayer..
I was REFRESH! I'm not in Fear anymore!
Thank's Allah for saving me and make me feel comfortable now.
I hope that i will not being disturbed by demon in my dream again..
I hope that i will forget the BAD dream.. T^T



0 Comment(s):